Diversity at CCD
A College of Diversity
CCD provides an educational environment that fosters cultural diversity, international understanding, and global awareness. CCD is dedicated to expanding access, particularly for underserved, first-generation, and minority students. CCD's commitment to diversity is reflected by the student population:
- The average age of students is 25.
- 56 percent of students are female.
- Minority students comprise nearly half of the student body.
- Hispanic students make up 26 percent of CCD’s population, which makes CCD a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI).
- Over 75 percent of students in 2015-2016 received financial aid awards at CCD.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
CCD is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disability. It also does not tolerate acts of ethnic intimidation, which are unlawful acts against persons or groups because of race, color, ancestry, religion, or national origin for the purpose of inciting and provoking bodily injury or damage to property.
The following office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies:
Patty Davies HR Director, Title IX/EO Coordinator
Administration Building, Room 310
Campus Box 240
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217-3363