Diversity at CCD
A College of Diversity
CCD provides an educational environment that fosters cultural diversity, international understanding and global awareness. CCD is dedicated to expanding access, particularly for under-resourced, first-generation, and minoritized students. CCD's commitment to diversity is reflected by the student population:
- Our average student age is 24.
- International students represent 43 different countries.
- Socio-economic disparity.
- 59 percent are female.
- Students who self-identify as students of color make up 50 percent of the student body.
- CCD is designated as a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) which means that Latinx students make up 34 percent of our student population.
- More than 66 percent receive financial aid awards.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
CCD is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disability. It also does not tolerate acts of ethnic intimidation, which are unlawful acts against persons or groups because of race, color, ancestry, religion, or national origin for the purpose of inciting and provoking bodily injury or damage to property.
The following office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies:
Patty Davies HR Director, Title IX/EO Coordinator
Administration Building, Room 310
Campus Box 240
P.O. Box 173363
Denver, CO 80217-3363