Start Here. Go Anywhere!
Community College of Denver’s (CCD) educational programs are designed to enrich the social, civic and economic fabric of our community, nation and world. Through innovation, open exploration of ideas and preparation of a well-trained workforce, CCD enriches our democracy and supports a vibrant local economy. Programs and strategies that promote access—as well as academic and personal success for under-served students—are the foundation of CCD operations.
CCD is dedicated to expanding access, particularly for under-served, first-generation and minority students. Nearly 60 percent of your classmates are the first in their family to attend college and more than 68 percent qualify for financial aid. At CCD, you have the opportunity to become the person you aspire to be—to reach and strive to improve your lives and make your dreams a reality.
- Access and opportunities for non-traditional students.
- Workforce development and training resources for economic growth.
- Strategic partnerships with the community, K-12, and higher education to ensure high school graduation and college success.
- Open admissions
- Academic and student support services to ensure success
- Military Friendly School
- Member of the American Association of Community Colleges and the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
The College does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, color, age, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, religion, or sexual orientation in its employment practices and educational programs and activities.