Start Here. Go Anywhere!
Community College of Denver’s educational programs are designed to enrich the social, civic, and economic fabric of our community, nation, and world. Through innovation, open exploration of ideas, and preparation of a well-trained workforce, CCD enriches our democracy and supports a vibrant local economy. Programs and strategies that promote access—as well as academic and personal success for underserved students—are the foundation of CCD operations.
CCD is dedicated to expanding access, particularly for under-served, first-generation and minority students. Nearly 50 percent of CCD students are first generation and over 60 percent qualify for financial aid. At CCD, students have the opportunity to become the person they aspire to be—to reach and strive to improve their lives and make their dreams a reality.
- Access and opportunities for non-traditional students
- Workforce development and training resources for economic growth
- Strategic partnerships with the community, K-12, and higher education to ensure high school graduation and college success
- Open admissions
- Academic and student support services to ensure success
- Military Friendly School
- Member of the American Association of Community Colleges and the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- CCD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities.