Back to Top
- Students are encouraged to meet with their Academic Advisor to ensure certificate/degree requirements have been met.
- If applying for an AA, AS, or AGS degree, students must submit a completed Graduation Application to Admissions, Registration & Records by the published deadline.
- If applying for a certificate or an AAS degree, Graduation Application and Department Chair Review forms must be submitted. Students should contact their Academic Advisor before the published deadline to discuss completion of this paperwork. Graduation Applications submitted without a Department Chair Review form will be denied.
- Students requesting credit for previous college course work must have all official transcripts sent to Admissions, Registration & Records. Official transcripts must be submitted prior to the end of the semester of graduation. Students must check their unofficial CCD transcripts to ensure the transfer credit has been applied to their records.
- Prior Learning Assessment Credit (PLAC) may be applied toward a student’s degree or certificate only after formal processing and granting of credit. The PLAC evaluation must be completed prior to the end of the semester of graduation.
- Diplomas will be printed with the name currently on record with CCD's student information system. All requests for name changes must be submitted to Admissions, Registration & Records before or during the semester the graduation application is submitted.
- Each degree/certificate requires a separate Graduation Application and, if applicable, a Department Chair Review Form.
- An incomplete grade will result in a denied graduation.
- If the Graduation Application is disapproved for any reason, the student must reapply during the new semester of graduation. All application deadlines apply.
- Degree/certificates may be picked up from Admissions, Records & Registration or will be mailed to students approximately eight weeks after grades have posted for the semester of graduation. All financial obligations to CCD or other Colorado Community College System (CCCS) colleges must be cleared before a degree, certificate, or transcript will be released. Diplomas will be mailed to the address currently on record with CCD's student information system.
- Diplomas that are returned to CCD due to incorrect addresses will be held for one year, after which they will be destroyed.
- Duplicate copies of diplomas may be requested for $25 each.