Check Your Progress Toward Graduation
How to Use Degree Works
Degree Works is a web-based degree audit and advising tool that allows students to view requirements for all degrees and certificates and see how credits apply towards a selected degree plan.
- Log into CCDConnect.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click "Degree Works" in the "Steps to Graduate" box in the right-hand column.
- The audit for officially declared program(s) will appear in a new window.
- If a student is pursuing multiple programs (i.e. a certificate and an associate degree) or has changed their major in a previous term, the desired program can be selected from the "Program Type" drop-down box at the top of the page.
- Note: If a student does not have a correct degree declared with Admissions, Registration & Records, the student may submit a "Program Change Form." It will take seven business days for Degree Works to be updated with the corrected degree.
- Print the Degree Works audit by clicking "Print" at the top center of the page.
To see how coursework will fit in another major, students can do a "What-If" audit. On the left-hand side of the screen click on "What-If" and a new screen will open.
- Under the What-if "Program Type," select a degree option or click on "Certificate" for any of the certificate options.
- For "Academic Year," select the year coursework was begun or the current academic year.
- Select a specific "Program" or "Concentration," if applicable.
- Click the "Process What-If" button.